We’re going to keep things simple this week and create a fancy triangle infographic slide in PowerPoint. The whole idea of this slide is to make something valuable using just one shape. It just goes to show that simplicity can be really effective in PowerPoint.
The Fancy Triangle Infographic PowerPoint Slide Tutorial
Do not be intimidated by how the slide looks. Trust me; it doesn’t get easier than this. All I used was a combination of triangular shapes and PowerPoint’s ‘Merge Shapes’ features to get this done.
Check out the tutorial below to get started.
What This PowerPoint Tutorial Will Cover
The video will teach you how to:
- Create a 3-point triangle infographic in PowerPoint.
- Add a shadow to the 3-point triangle infographic to give it depth (plus, it looks way cooler than a flat color illustration).
- Add a little flair to the title of the slide (not all titles have to be boring).
- Use simple shapes and icons to highlight the message beautifully.
- Reinforce whatever theme you have with the appropriate fonts, colors, and text.
The Icons Used
The icons used in the PowerPoint tutorial came from Slide Cow’s first multi-purpose PowerPoint template that is on sale right now: the Strive PowerPoint Template. You’d get all those beautiful icons (which are completely editable, might I add) and gorgeous slides for such a low price. Plus, 10% of every sale goes to charity at no extra cost. What’re you waiting for?
Check Out Some Other Tutorials
If you like the theme I used for this tutorial, then go ahead and check out this tutorial highlighting how to do a 5-step ladder infographic. You just might like it, too.
If simple isn’t your thing, maybe you ought to check out how I added emojis to bar charts. Sometimes crazy can be good!
Need Help? Just Ask!
We read everything on Slide Cow! If you’re stuck on something then just leave a comment in the post below. Feel free to drop a line in the YouTube video’s comment action as well, if that’s your thing.