In this week’s PowerPoint tutorial, we’re going to make a 3 Point Circle Infographic on PowerPoint.
WHAT IS IT?
A 3 point circle infographic, is basically, an infographic with 3 points (shocker). What’s interesting though, is that there is a main point in the middle of the infographic, which correlates to the icons and the colors of the circle infographic, and then the text. This text, of course, serves as your sub-points.
The end result is a PowerPoint slide that takes pieces of your information and lays them out in a clear, concise and digestible manner, so that your audience can easily digest the information right in front of them. In short, the slide “flows.”
IT EASY TO MAKE?
Believe it or not, yes! In this PowerPoint tutorial, I show you a cool PowerPoint hack that I discovered which can make the basis of your infographic in less than 5 minutes. No, I’m not joking.
WHEN SHOULD I CONSIDER MAKING THIS SLIDE FOR MY POWERPOINT DECK/PRESENTATION?
You should consider making this 3 point circle infographic PowerPoint slide when you:
- Have 3 points (that are correlated to a main point) which you want your audience to clearly understand.
- Have 3 steps to a process (that are correlated to a main process) which you want your audience to clearly understand.
WHAT WILL THIS POWERPOINT TUTORIAL COVER?
This PowerPoint tutorial will teach us how to:
- Make the 3 point circle infographic in less than 5 minutes using a cool hack technique that involves tracing and fragmenting shapes on PowerPoint.
- Position elements perfectly with ease on PowerPoint using the arrange options.
- Create a strong flow of communication on your PowerPoint slide by associating color and icons to the information.
- Take advantage of white space within our PowerPoint slide so that it is clear and concise through key positioning.
YOU MENTIONED A LINK TO THE IMAGE, WHERE IS IT?
You can find the image right over here. All credit goes to both Google Chrome and Freepik for this image.